Friday, October 22, 2010

September 2010


Isn't she cute!
Gracie ready for Halloween
Gracie & Parker

We had to take this picture, not only to show off Gracie's painted toenails (thanks Aunt Kaitlyn) but to show her cute flip flops. During the summer every store we when into Gracie would always find the sandals and want to try them on but there were never any her size, we finally found these at Valley Fair Mall, aren't they cute.

Gracie showing off part of her Halloween Costume.


Gracie Showing off part of Nate's Halloween Costume

Some more pictures of Gracie in her Sunday best (Thanks Aunt Shelly for the cute dress)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I finally found your blog, Heidi You have such a sweet little family. I remember when Gracie wore that dress with the fancy hat. What a doll she is!

Candace said...

Gracie is such a cute little girl! I can't believe she is growing up so fast.