Friday, March 26, 2010

Valentines Day


Here are the flowers Nate sent me for Valentines Day. He did a great job, tulips are my very favorite and he sent them to me at work so I could show off to everyone how great my Hubby is.

Gracie & I surprised Nate with some heart shaped chocolate chip cookies for Valentines Day. Gracie had a great time helping me make the cookies, by the time we were finished she was covered in flour & Cookie dough and had eaten 1/4 a bag of chocolate chips.

My parents were nice enough to invite us to their traditional candlelight Valentines Dinner so I got a break from cooking. We had steak, potatoes, rolls, red jello & brownies it was delicious and it was fun to spend time with my family.

My parents Barbara & Jeff

Nate & I (another attempt at a self portrait)

Gracie had a great time entertaining my brother Brad & cousin Scotty during dinner

My sisters Alexis & Kaitlyn

My Aunt Sally & Grandma Judy (I have no idea what they are doing in this picture)

My cousin Scotty & Rebbecca

1 comment:

Candace said...

Gracie's hair is so cute in that picture!