Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gracie's first Snowman


Nate & Gracie pose in front of Gracie's first snowman.
There is a funny story to go with this picture: After we finished building the snowman Gracie wouldn't stand by it so Nate had to hold her. The next time we were out in the front yard Gracie started to cry so I asked her what was wrong and she pointed to the snowman. So later that night soon after Nate & I had gone to bed and we heard her start to fuss and say snowman, it was really funny.


Nate using his new power snow shovel, you wouldn't believe how happy he was to not have to shovel the hard way

Gracie loves the snow, every time there is a storm we have to take her outside to play in the snow.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Nice pictures, Heidi.

Candace said...

I can't believe Gracie was scared of the snowman she built. She is so cute!