Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Random July Photos


My little monkey jumping on the bed.

I had to get a picture doesn't her hair look so cute.


Gracie modeling her swimming suit

This is as far as she would go into the swimming pool

I think Gracie may be addicted to chocolate. This is a picture of her enjoying a chocolate s'more poptart (her favorite breakfast).
A few Saturdays ago Nate did the grocery shopping, when he got home before we could finish unloading the car Gracie had gone through the sacks and pulled out the Chocolate Chip Cookies. The next Saturday Gracie & I when to the store, when we got home & I finished putting the groceries away I when out to the living room & found Nate & Gracie eating chocolate doughnuts which Gracie had found in one of the sacks.


Gracie licking her plate clean

This is Gracie's attempt at dressing herself.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Such a little stinker but sooo cute!