This picture is Nate's attempt at getting a picture of Gracie's stitches. A couple of Tuesdays ago Gracie's was trying to stand up and fell over and cut her lip open. Because of where the cut was we had to take her up to Primary Children's Hospital to get stitches. She is quite the fighter, she did not want anyone touching her, they had to give her an IV to put her out long enough to get the stitches in. We got the stitches taken out the next Saturday and now she is as good as new, neither Nate or I can believe she is only 9 months old and has already had to have stitches, we are hoping that this is not a sign of whats to come.
This is my Dad feeding Gracie Hawaiian Delight Baby food. He was so excited to have her try it because he said that he fed it to me when I was a baby and I really liked it(so did Gracie).
Have you ever wondered how to chug a bottle? Gracie has it mastered.
One of Gracie's favorite things to do now that she can crawl is to follow me around the house exploring and getting into things. She recently discovered toilet paper and how well it can be shredded into little tiny pieces. This is a picture of the aftermath of her exploration of the hallway and the bathroom (I do watch her very closely, but it was just so cute to watch her play with things that I didn't stop her from making the mess)



1 comment:
That is a really cute dress that she is wearing. And the toilet paper is pretty funny!
Post a Comment