Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008
This year like the past two years we went to Nate's Aunt & Uncle Phillips house for dinner and entertainment. This year the kids performed songs or skits, etc., after we watched a picture show of the family on the new digital picture frame given to Nate's Grandparents. When we were through with that party we drove to my parents house for my families annual Party. We had more food, opened gifts, talked and had a wrapping paper fight which I am proud to say that I started. We also took lots of pictures of the two babies, Gracie and my cousin Josh. Both parties were lots of fun.

Grandpa & Gracie

Gracie & Nate

This is my little brother Brad. Don't they all look so cute.

Twins, just kidding. This is Nate & I with the two babies, (I don't think Nate knew what to do with a baby other then his own)


This year we started a new Christmas tradition. Every year while I was growing up we would get new PJs on Christmas Eve. So this year I decided Gracie & I needed PJs for Christmas. I found some baby's first Christmas PJs for Gracie and some red Scotty dog PJs for me.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Cute pj's for Gracie. That's a funny pic of you and Nate.